Red Bandanna Club
Help Delta Dogs make a difference
When you become part of the Red Bandanna Club, you will be sponsoring a Delta Therapy Team and your donation will directly support their important work for an entire year.
Our wonderful dogs are renowned for their special uniform – a red bandanna which signifies they are a qualified Delta Therapy Dog. By joining the Red Bandanna Club, you will be ensuring your chosen Delta Dog can continue to wear their bandanna and spread their special kind of love.
It costs Delta Society over $1,000 every year to support each of our 1,000+ Delta Therapy Teams. This includes recruiting each volunteer and their dog, assessing and reassessing the team, training the team to our professional standards, providing uniforms, providing insurances, placing the team in a participating health care facility and providing ongoing support. As a not for profit with no government funding, Delta needs funds to ensure we can continue to offer this vital program.
How to SPONSOR a Delta Team
An annual donation of $500 will allow your Delta Dog to be a welcome visitor to the sick and elderly for an entire year. There are three simple donation options available:
- A one-off tax deductible annual donation of $500
- Easy monthly tax-deductible donations of $42
- Affordable weekly tax-deductible donations of $10
Donations can be made by direct debit on a credit card, direct deposit or cheque.
Who can SPONSOR a Delta Team?
You can sponsor a Delta team in the name of your business or organisation, as an individual, as a family, or even in the name of your dog!
Perhaps your dog wants to help others but doesn’t have quite what it takes to become a Delta Dog? The next best thing is for your dog to sponsor their very own team and share their doggy love in another way.
Benefits of SPONSORSHIP
When you join the Red Bandanna Club you will receive the following recognition for your annual gift:
- The opportunity to attend one therapy visit with your sponsored team during the year
- A certificate of thanks and a photo of your supported Delta Therapy Team
- Your company logo on the volunteer’s shirt
- A “thank you to” on Delta’s website alongside a story and photo of your sponsored team – including your logo, your name or your dog’s name
- An individual announcement of your sponsorship on Delta’s Facebook page (which you can Like and Share)
- The right to use the official Red Bandanna Club Member logo on your own website, newsletter and social media
- The choice of a gift so you can show off your Red Bandanna Club membership – a dog collar tag, key ring or your very own red bandanna
- Receive exclusive quarterly Red Bandanna Club newsletters
- A personal letter of thanks from Delta and your assigned volunteer team at the end of each year
- Your sponsored dog will also receive a brand new, personalised soft red collar as a gift from you, to match their red bandanna!