Our Delta Book
We’re publishing a new book and it’s all about our wonderful Delta Therapy Dogs and their experiences. We are proud to partner with Pan MacMillan to publish the book in the Spring/Summer of 2019.
We are collecting stories, photographs, and artwork that tells the story about your life changing experience of working with, meeting, and experiencing the magic of Delta Therapy Dogs.
To be a part of this special project just read through the information below.
Delta Book Submission Guidelines
Who can contribute
Submissions are open to all ages and backgrounds and includes anyone who is involved in a Delta program and has met and experienced the joy of our wonderful therapy dogs.
- Delta staff and volunteers
- Supporters and friends of Delta, including those who have met Delta Therapy Dogs in a facility or during a Paws the Pressure or Dog Safe visit.
- Trainers, students, and members of Delta Institute are also invited to share their experiences, tips, and advice of positive dog training with our audiences.
Type of submissions
Your submissions can be in the form of original text, images, and artwork.
Personal experiences, short stories, poetry, recipes, jokes, anecdotes telling the story of your life changing experience with a Delta Therapy Dog
- Images and artwork
Portraits, candid snapshots, illustrations, drawings, water colour, paintings, of Delta Therapy Dogs with their handlers and interacting with people. All submissions to be sent in .jpg or .png set to 300dpi.
Questions to consider for your submission
- How has a Delta Therapy Dog changed your life and made it the “best day ever”?
- What did they do? Who was there?
- Who did you tell and what did you tell them?
- How did you feel that day?
How do I send my submissions?
All submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 14 February 2019, midnight.
Include the statement below by copying and pasting the following text into the email:
By submitting text, images, and art work I [insert name] give permission for the author to use the submission on social media and grant non-exclusive transferable rights to republish in book form.
Include the following information in the body of the email
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address
- State, Country
- Website – if applicable
- Social media handle (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) – if applicable
Do you have more questions? Visit Our Delta Book FAQS.