Our Delta Therapy Dogs visit hundreds of facilities in communities all around Australia. They bring love, a friendly wet nose and a wagging tail and real physical and emotional health benefits to children and adults in hospitals, disability services, mental health units, schools and aged care faciltiies.
We need your support so we can develop this wonderful community-strengthening program and train more volunteer Delta Therapy teams to meet the growing demand for pet therapy.
There are several ways to make your support count:
1. Make a donation
2. Host a Paws the Pressure therapy dog visit to your workplace
3. Make a donation in lieu of a gift
4. Sponsor a Delta Therapy team by joining the Red Bandanna Club
5. Get involved in workplace giving
6. Join or start an event and then fundraise for us
7. Recommend Delta for community grants offered by your organisation
8. Consider leaving a bequest in your will.